Good Debate Paper TopicsDebate paper topics can make or break your chance at an argument. At the same time, you have to make sure that you have topics that are appropriate for the type of event you are debating. Here are some tips that will help you decide on what to put on your debate paper:
- You need to know if your topic is based on truth. If you find yourself debating against someone who is not truthful in their views, then you will get into trouble. Keep the topic based on the facts. Facts alone will determine the outcome of your debate.
- When you are debating someone who is not a true believer, you need to stay calm. If you come off as cocky, you will not be taken seriously. Make sure that you stay as neutral as possible to avoid creating a negative impression.
- You must not argue with the people you are debating. If you start arguing with them, they will either disregard your arguments and use them against you, or will try to bait you. Don't bait them or get into a discussion with them. Let them take the lead on your topics.
- Choose your words carefully. In order to have a good debate, you have to present the right facts and to make the right points. Choose your words carefully. If you choose your words poorly, your audience will certainly become skeptical of your views. It is best to use neutral words and phrases to make your point rather than using words which are used to promote or discredit the views of others.
- When you are debating someone who does not want to fine tune his/her ideas, you might not come out a winner. If this is the case, then you might lose the debate outright. Therefore, it is better to stick to neutral words and phrases when debating.
- When you have decided on your topics, do not rush to the final conclusion. Always analyze all the arguments thoroughly. This will help you determine if your subjects are applicable to the debate, and if you have chosen a topic that is appropriate for the type of event you are debating.
Ancient Jew Paper TopicsAncient paper topics give you the chance to read about the various facets of the ancient world. All the subjects are drawn from archeological finds and from documents from the various centres of world trade.
At any time during the history of mankind it has been possible for the human race to develop trade networks that connected them to the whole world and enabled them to become a great trading power. Of course this was at a time when the money stock was still in its infancy and the world economy was undergoing tremendous change.
The new world trade system, which had emerged from the changes in the economy as well as the accumulation of wealth during these periods of time, have proved to be a powerful engine for trade in general and for the most part for the old world as well. During the renaissance periods we find that the powers of Europe and the Mediterranean began to exert a tremendous influence over the world scene. It was during this period that the old world was quite often dominated by the new.
Before the Renaissance, the Jew and other minorities were ruled by the Roman authorities. In general, Rome was a powerful and commercial state, but its rule in the Jewish and other territories was harsh and even brutal.
The Roman Empire was dominated by the wealthy, as it seems only within their own opinions that they were capable of ruling. That is why we see that many of the laws that were made were enacted to protect their own interests, including those of the Jews and others.
As a result there were a lot of incidents where people who had been ruled by the wealthy simply fell prey to rapacious luxury and folly. The Gentiles, who for centuries had been exploited by the Romans, were either forced to flee or to commit suicide.
From this period the Jews began to make the peace with the Gentiles. During this period they lived in the land of Israel, and until the modern times they were allowed to keep it in their possession. In this way, they did not become another conquered people, like the Persians or the Arabs.